I recently learned it is possible to create a blog that is only accessible to the people I choose. That's right, with all of my technical prowess, I didn't know this. Seeing as we are about to have a baby, and don't want her face to be plastered all over Facebook/Google/etc..., I figured starting my first blog would be a fun way to share news, pictures, videos (if I can figure it out), and the occasional random thought. I have really enjoyed reading Gena's blog over the last few years, and keep thinking that I should try something similar, but I've never had anything worth sharing. Well now's my chance, and I'm very excited to share our first foray into the world of parenthood with you!
but not yet...
In case you haven't guessed by the lack of adorable baby pictures, Cora has not yet joined our happy family. Our "due date" was July 18, but we are still waiting for her to arrive. Rest assured, as soon as we recover from the hospital I will begin this blog in earnest, but for now we've got plenty to keep us busy. Despite being 9 months pregnant, we decided to move across town last weekend! We found a great little two bedroom condo that we were able to rent for a bit cheaper than our one bedroom apartment, so I've been trying to finish getting the new place unpacked while Gena tries to remain comfortable in the wonderful Louisiana humidity.
So for now I'll leave you with the latest photo of Cora hard at work in the lab...well, of Gena taking a break from her hard work in the lab at least!
By the way, GP is the blogiverse name Gena uses for me in her non-private blog, I hope that didn't confuse anyone in the invite! We haven't yet decided what to use for Cora, but I'm sure you will be able to figure it out when we transition from G&G to GG&Co.
I am so glad there will be somewhere I can look at pictures of Cora!!!! I cant wait to meet her and see you guys. Aimee
ReplyDeleteI feel so privileged! Thank you for inviting me.
ReplyDeleteHi - got my google account and can now sign in. Looking forward to lots of pics. Thanks for inviting me. Sally
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to be a part of this! Thank you!!! C and I might still be birthday month buddies! ;) Hang in there sister...lots of love coming your way!!!
ReplyDelete