I'm a little slow. I know Halloween was two weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to posting these pictures now. I could say that I wanted to space out our blogs, and wanted to wait a while after Gena posted the last one, but that would be a lie, I'm just slow.
For Cora's first Halloween, we were invited to join my classmate, Jeff, and his family at their church's "Trunk-or-Treat" chili cook-off. For those of you who have not heard of this before, it involves backing your vehicle up to the sidewalk around the church, decorating your trunks, and handing out candy to all the kids (and as in our case, the Dads carrying around their babies!). The chili was delicious, the candy was plentiful, and Cora was my good luck charm in the pie-walk, where we won a peanut butter pie. Also delicious. We didn't want to spend money on a costume that would only get worn once, so Gena decided to knit her a pumpkin hat. So I guess for Cora's first Halloween, she went as a drooley pumpkin head. Here are a few of our favorite pics from the night.




Too cute! Good looking pumpkin cap. It appears she may not have enjoyed it as much as those looking on!
ReplyDeleteShe's a cute pumpkin head! I like your Texas cowboy hats, too. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween!
ReplyDeleteI love the Texas rancher look! Of course, Cora steals the show in her cute pumpkin cap.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pumpkin pie! Looks like both of ya are creating a nice pumpkin patch :o)
ReplyDelete