One perk of being home is having time to take pictures. Once again, we are a little behind, but here are a few of Cora's 4 month marshmallow pictures. I believe she was actually 4.6 months old when I took them, but who's counting?
Friday, December 17, 2010
Marshmallow pictures - Month 4
My fall semester has ended, and I am looking at 5 weeks off to stay home with Cora! We decided to change her daycare to a site closer to home, so if one of us is late coming home, the other doesn't have to drive an extra hour to pick her up. With the timing of the change, we decided just to keep her out of daycare for the month I'm home so I can spend some time with her, and so we can save a few bucks. So far, things are going pretty well. I'm learning my way around full-time daycare, and Cora's learning her way around full-time Dad. After a rough couple of days, I think we're finally coming to an understanding. Of course as I type, she is fighting going down for a nap, so maybe we're not as understood as I'd like to think!
One perk of being home is having time to take pictures. Once again, we are a little behind, but here are a few of Cora's 4 month marshmallow pictures. I believe she was actually 4.6 months old when I took them, but who's counting?
One perk of being home is having time to take pictures. Once again, we are a little behind, but here are a few of Cora's 4 month marshmallow pictures. I believe she was actually 4.6 months old when I took them, but who's counting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




She's too cute! She looks great in the purple shirt. Glad you're going to be able to spend so much time with her between semesters.
ReplyDeleteI love the nose-dive into the marshmallow! She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love her!! I want to squish her little cheeks!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie, or should I say marshmallow pie :)
ReplyDelete