Once again, we took Marshmallow pictures a little late. As you can guess by the title, I also decided to continue with the two-months-at-a-time blog post. Trust me folks, these are worth the wait. The lighting was tough when we took the seven month pictures, but I think we got a few good ones. We also snapped photo a cute, but way too blurry to share, photo of the first time Cora ever sat up on her own. Suffice it to say, it was very adorable, if not mostly accidental. In case you missed it, I believe I explained in the Spring Break and milestones post. So without further delay, here are our favorite marshmallow pictures from seven months. Remember to click on any pics to view them full-size.
![]() |
| The picture on the bottom left of the collage was shortly after the aforementioned sit-up. |
The weather has been rapidly approaching HOT, but for now we are enjoying 85 degrees during the day, and 70 at night. We decided as part of my birthday celebration, we would pack up the baby and all her various accessories, and head to the park for a picnic/photo shoot. The sun was shining, the trees were shady, and the breeze was cool, which helped make for a beautiful picnic, but even better photos! These have to be not only some of my favorite marshmallow pictures, but some of my favorite Cora pictures of all time. If you would like a look back at her marshmallow timeline, check out this album. Here are our favorites from eight months.
We also got some fantastic pictures of us with Cora, but there were so many, they'll have to wait for the next post. Thanks for reading!


I agree, I love the 8 month pictures. She's hilarious and adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww precious, as usual!
ReplyDelete