Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sleeping Soundly

Over the last nine months Gena and I have developed many new routines.  One such routine, as I'm sure many parents out there have adopted, is going in to kiss (or gaze upon, now that her crib is lowered) the baby goodnight on our way to bed.  Now, I've always heard kids could sleep in any position they can twist their body into, but I never realized just how twisty and random they would be.  Since Gena is the proud new owner of an iPhone 4, she has a small flash on her phone, and can take some great sleeping-baby pictures.  We've talked about putting together a collection of sleeping pictures, and since I don't have much else to say today, I figured now is the time to share.  Here are a few of our favorite "Sleeping Soundly" pictures. 


These were taken at the hospital (above), and just after we got home (below).




She doesn't look so tiny in that car seat (or on my chest) anymore!  



These four display how cute, flirty, athletic, and healthy she sleeps.



I don't think anything needs to be said about these, really.




I know, she's not sleeping here, but she might as well be.  (note the drool spot!)


I'm not sure why we even bother with a blanket anymore.



She's such a good crawler she even does it in her sleep.


This one (right) was a sick day...she slept like this for almost 3 hours!

The next one is the most recent, sporting her first set of "big girl" pajamas.  
Believe it or not, they're a size 12T


You can see more sleeping pictures if you'd like by clicking here.  Remember to bookmark this link if you'd like to see all our favorite pictures of little Coco.  Gena just left for Milan for a week, so wish us luck keeping the house together while she's gone!  

1 comment:

  1. Thus the old saying - sleeps like a baby! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete