Friday, May 11, 2012

Family photos

I think it was way overdo—much like this post—but we finally took the plunge and had family pictures taken! I'm not sure if this would have happened without Groupon, but nonetheless, it happened. We met the photographer at Jambalaya park only to find out there was a free concert in session, and hundreds of people were there, making a photo session out of the question. We did get a couple shots taken here though, which I think may actually the best of the three of us. Here is my favorite.


After parting ways with the lamp post, we headed out to another park we frequent in search of a quiet, empty backdrop. Success! Cora was off the wall the entire evening, and apparently didn't really feel like smiling, but Callie (the photographer) was very good with her, and captured some excellent candids. Here are a few of my favorites, and you can see the entire collection here. Biscuit even made his way into a few of these (kind of)!












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I especially love the pics with Cora and the squirrel and the one where you all are walking and she's looking back at the camera.
    PS: Geoff and Gena, I love that you guys have this blog. It makes me feel like even though I still haven't gotten to meet Cora in person, I at least get to experience her life through words and pictures. I think this year is my year to come to Texas for Christmas or Thanksgiving. Whichever holiday you guys will be in Weatherford for.

    ReplyDelete