Tuesday, July 27, 2010

happy birth day Cora

She's here!  



Cora Gail Nichols was born on Monday, July 26, at 5:36 pm.  She weighed 8 Lb, 3 oz, and was 20" long.  Gena and Cora are in perfect health, and I am completely exhausted, I had a long day yesterday!  We labored for just under 12 hours, and Gena was amazing the entire time.  Here she is, introducing herself to Cora for the first time.  


We've spent the last 24 hours trying to sleep, taking pictures, and loving having a new baby to take care of.  Here is a collage of some of our favorite pictures.  Let me know via e-mail if you want to be able to print any of these, and I'll make it happen.  



Thank you all for the thoughts and well wishes over the past few days, we really appreciate your love and support.  We're heading home tomorrow, and can't wait to start life as the Shiny New Nichols!

7 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you and so excited to get to meet her, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous!! I cant wait to meet her. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful! What a wonderfully gorgeous family! I can't wait to meet Cora and see y'all soon! Love all of you! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures! As they have all said, she is beautiful. Wish we could be there to love on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Beautiful baby girl. Glad to hear all went well. Can't wait to see her up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got an internet connection to be able to see the pictures...you did a great job (with the pictures and the baby!). We're so excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! We can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete