Saturday, July 24, 2010

what a journey

Well folks, the time is almost here.  We are scheduled to go to the hospital Sunday night, and induce early Monday morning.  We're still hoping for a surprise labor before then, but nonetheless very excited!  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, and look out for my next post, as it will include pictures of Cora!


Let me leave you with this collage of a few of my favorite maternity pictures.  The ultrasound was taken at 17 weeks, and the quilt in the middle photo was made for Cora by Gena herself!  You can see more photos of it by clicking here.  


Top left: 18 weeks
Middle: 33 weeks
Top right: 37 weeks
Bottom left: 41 weeks

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait!! I'm sending positive thoughts your way today. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you guys!! I cant wait to meet Cora Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to meet Cora!! :) You're the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete