I did not realize how long it had been since I contributed to this blog until I started typing. It seems time is passing much faster than we ever thought possible, and Cora is growing accordingly, as evidenced here...
She is officially two months old! I can't believe she's been in our lives this long already, it really only feels like a few weeks. We were a day or two late in taking marshmallow pictures, so I'll let Gena post about that when they're ready. I had the privilege of taking her to her two month well-baby visit this afternoon, and she is definitely growing. Last month she was in the 90th percentile for length, and 75th for weight, but today she is in the 95th for both categories. We're so proud! She now weighs 13 Lb, 9.5 oz, and is 24 inches long.
The month of September has been a busy one for our family. As Gena mentioned in a previous post, she is back to work, and Cora is learning her way around Daycare. The ladies who take care of her are almost as in love with her as we are, and we couldn't be happier knowing that she is in their hands every day.
The weather started cooling off down here, which means football season! Here is Cora posing in her first LSU shirt (thank you Patty!).
Fridays at Daycare, and at the Cancer Center where I work, are favorite team days, so Cora and I decided last week to show our support for LSU's upcoming game against WVU. We were having trouble getting a good pose from Cora, so I held her up to say cheese...here is the result.
I know, I know, that face is marvelous! I think Cora is pretty cute in this picture too. Football is obviously not complete in any house of mine without some Colts gear. We have her aunt, Dr. Janna to thank for her first Colts clothing, but they just arrived today, and we have not yet had a chance to play dress up. The Colts will be our theme this Friday...be excited.
Now that we've had Cora for two whole months, Gena and I can confidently say that we have mastered the art of parenthood, and no longer expect any surprises. I figure from here on out will be smooth sailing, and I can't wait to cast off. For those of you who know better, please keep us in your prayers! I'll leave you with a video we took about 15 minutes ago. Cora is still pretty tired from all her vaccinations this afternoon, but I think she might also be hungry...I'll let you decide whether or not I'm correct.
She is just too cute! I can't wait to see her in person again.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Mom
I was just looking at all the pictures again. There are some great pictures of Geoff with Cora! How about a picture of Gena with Cora? And do you have one of Leta holding her on the last visit?
ReplyDelete