Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grandmom and Janna

Cora's Grandmom (my mother) and her Aunt Janna made it in last week to spend a few days with her, and they had a blast!  Janna hadn't seen Cora since Thanksgiving, so she had a lot of catching up to do.


Cora's pretty sure she knows her, but had to keep checking, just to be safe.  Grandmom spends a bit more time chatting with Cora on the phone and through the computer, so Cora was fine with her...especially when she had food.  Of course, Grandmom is sing-feeding.



Jan and Grandmom kept her on Wednesday, and got lots of great photos.  Here are two of my favorites.  


Thanks to a scheduling error, I was able to take Thursday off to spend with the ladies.   Seeing as we live about a mile from the Tanger outlet mall, we spent some time shopping.  Here is Cora sporting her new shades.


Before I leave you with the Pièce de résistance, below is a link to our online photo album site.  These albums are unlisted, so you need this specific link to get there, but you do not need a password to see them.  Here you will find an album with all of the pictures I have posted on the blog (but not the ones Gena published).  There is also an album with all of the best Marshmallow pictures, and others that contain our favorites of Cora over the months.  You can order prints right from the albums if you would like, or you can download them to your computer.  Let me know if anyone has any issues accessing the photos.  


https://picasaweb.google.com/geoffpn?authkey=Gv1sRgCI2Ow8yb-eXNJw


And now, for your entertainment pleasure, Cora's path to crawlingness.  Remember to click twice if you want to go to youtube and see it full-size.


2 comments:

  1. love the video....thanks for posting the pics....sure enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music choice for the video. Cora is getting so big and I'm so sad that I still haven't met her. I'm very glad that I get to see her grow up through this blog!

    ReplyDelete