Great job you guys! Both on Cora and the video =)
Very Nice! What a cute idea, and a cute baby, too!
Too cute! Great job with the graphics.
It only needs the Beatles song to complete it. Geoff, you're such a good videographer (is that a word?).
Haha you are such a nerd, Geoff, but I love it! Cora is a fine actress and is really going places with that smile! Nice work :-)
That's awesome! I bet it'll be huge at Sundance. Maybe some Oscar love???
Great job you guys! Both on Cora and the video =)
ReplyDeleteVery Nice! What a cute idea, and a cute baby, too!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Great job with the graphics.
ReplyDeleteIt only needs the Beatles song to complete it. Geoff, you're such a good videographer (is that a word?).
ReplyDeleteHaha you are such a nerd, Geoff, but I love it! Cora is a fine actress and is really going places with that smile! Nice work :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I bet it'll be huge at Sundance. Maybe some Oscar love???
ReplyDelete