Sunday, February 13, 2011

nice day for a walk

Today was beautiful!  For the first time in a long time, it was nice enough to take Coco and Clark-o for a walk.  With beautiful blue skies as a backdrop, we also figured a few pictures were a good idea.  Here are about 1% of the pics we took (thank you digital cameras) for your enjoyment pleasure.


On a developmental note, Cora is blah-blah-blah-ing up a storm, and we think she's going to start crawling any day now.  She absolutely loves her new daycare, which means we absolutely love her new daycare.  We really underestimated the peace of mind that comes from knowing your daughter's in good hands.

I'll leave you with these pics from last night after dinner.  The restaurant is on the top floor of the Shaw building in downtown Baton Rouge, and looks out over the Mississipi.  The sunset was gorgeous, and the sushi was delicious.  Thank you all for your Anniversary wishes, and don't forget to click on any of these pictures to see them in their full glory.

3 comments:

  1. I love wonderful, sunshiny days! Coco looks like she is enjoying herself. Geoff, you have no facial hair! Looks good either way.
    Now have a Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Geoff, especially of sweet little Coco. And those are great anniversary pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing Leta. I had to do a double take!
    Yea for spring like weather! We, too, love being outside!

    ReplyDelete